The Lake Erie Monsters bolstered up their roster Wednesday in a pair of transactions.
Laker Erie called up blueliner Gabriel Beaupre from the Denver Cutthroats and signed left winger Mathieu Roy on loan from the Florida Everblades.
Beaupre, sixth round pick in 2011, totaled eight points in 28 games for the Cutthroats. He also appeared in four games for Val D’Or in the QMJHL.
Roy, the captain of the Everblades, scored 10 goals and 20 assists for the defending Kelly Cup champions.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Monsters Win Close Game Over Checkers
- Cutthroats Strong, MacQueen Called Up to Lake Erie
- Schwab, Cutthroats Hold on for Second Road Win
- Duchene Staying Healthy, Succeeding with Frolunda
- Sgarbossa Adjusting Well to Life in AHL
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/o98