Denver's Dean Strong and Jamie MacQueen were called up to the Lake Erie Monsters. Those two become the second and third members to be called up the Monsters. The first was defenseman Markus Lauridsen.
Strong was sent down on Dec. 6, playing in three Cutthroats wins. He will be sporting the number 23.
The London, Ontario native has played in 23 games for the Fish. He scored six goals along with five assists. Three of his goals have been game-winners. MacQueen will be wearing number 10, the same number he had with Denver.
Lake Erie's first game with the new talent is Thursday against Rochester and Denver hosts Allen Friday and Saturday.
Related VideosReturning Soon!!!!
- Lake Erie Takes Two of Three Games
- Cutthroats Prevail in Fourth Straight Shootout Over Rush
- Schwab, Cutthroats Hold on for Second Road Win
- Cutthroats Put Out Blaze to Stay Hot at Home
- Cutthroats Win Second Straight Shootout Over Rush
Short URL: http://sport-ne.ws/nt5